Complaint form

This form allows you to report inappropriate behavior involving a vehicle or reckless one of the organizations listed below. You can also comment on the state of the road, report a bug or suggest improvements.

To file a formal complaint involving an unidentified vehicle (civil), please contact the Sûreté du Québec at 310-4141.

Event detail

Saisir les caractères affichés dans l'image.